PPC Agency Dublin, Ireland
Generate instant sales leads with professional Adwords PPC management services in Dublin, Cork, Galway and all over Ireland. We offer competitive rates and personalised service to help you reach more customers through online advertising.
Hiring a Google Ads PPC agency gives you the freedom to focus on other tasks and responsibilities.
Google Awords Management Specialists
What Is a PPC Agency?
A PPC agency Dublin assists with the creation and management of paid advertising campaigns. At Riordan SEO, we specialise in Google AdWords PPC campaigns as AdWords offers the largest reach and best return compared to other paid search platforms.
Pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns involve the use of targeted ads that appear at the top of organic search results and participating websites. These ads tend to receive more attention compared to organic search results as they appear before the organic results.
The success of a PPC campaign depends on a variety of factors including the SEO of your website and the keywords used in your advertisement sales copy.
Adwords Account Setup
Why Invest In Google Adwords?
Working with an AdWords management agency Dublin simplifies this process. A carefully planned PPC campaign can also help increase:
- Brand Awareness: Reliable Google AdWords management can increase brand awareness. Using PPC ads remains an effective solution for generating interest in new products or services. You can gain exposure without waiting for website traffic from organic search results.
- Lead Generation: Our PPC services in Ireland can help generate more leads. If lead generation is your goal, we tailor your campaign to focus on the demographics that are most likely to show interest in your offerings. We can even create an effective landing page to help turn more of your traffic into paying customers.
- Website Traffic: Any Google ads agency can help you get more website traffic. We stand out by ensuring that you receive the right type of traffic. You can waste less of your advertising investment and get traffic from users who are ready to buy.
- Customer Acquisition: You can depend on our Google Ads management company to send targeted traffic to your website. With the right use of keywords and campaign settings, more of your clicks result in new customers. This allows you to receive a better return and more value from your paid advertisements.
Request Custom Quote!
We offer a free consultation and proposal.
Get Better Results with a Reliable PPC Company
At Riordan SEO Ireland, we understand what Google looks for when determining the cost per click of each ad and the placement of the ad. Our Google ads management services help your ads appear above the competition without costing you a fortune.
The main benefit of Google ads is that you get greater sales with less effort compared to other marketing tactics. However, working with a trusted PPC management company ensures that ads generate more leads.
PPC Agency Dublin
When it comes to providing PPC management in Dublin, the market is much bigger than the rest of Ireland. This means your competitors are bidding for similar keywords. We will ensure your business is shown to the right users which will result in more conversions and a better ROI.
Adwords Agency Cork
We are based in Cork with extensive experience delivering campaigns for a wide range of industries. Now one of the fastest-growing cities in Ireland, pay per click has now become crucial for business.
PPC Services Ireland
When it comes to Google AdWords management in Ireland, we are the preferred choice. We have worked with businesses in a variety of sectors with a diverse range of goals.
We are a results-oriented AdWords management company. We listen to your needs to tailor our PPC management services. We then review your website to ensure it is optimised for pay per click ads before creating effective sales copy for your advertisements.
Contact us today for affordable Google ads management services.
PPC Management Agency
Why Should Your Business Use PPC Management?
- Effective Keyword Research: Ads require the use of keywords to attract the right audience. This is an extensive process. If you choose the wrong keywords, you can burn through your marketing budget without generating the results that you want. We handle keyword research to improve the relevance of your ads.
- High-Quality Ad Sales Copy: Along with keywords, the sales copy that appears in your ads needs to grab the attention of your intended audience. Our years of marketing experience allows us to draft high-quality advertisement copy to help your ads stand out and attract more clicks.
- Efficient Tracking and Analytics: Do you know how or what to track when monitoring your Google AdWords campaign? We do and we can share the information with you. We implement the necessary tracking code to monitor the success of your ads, helping us finetune the campaign to give you a better return.
- Optimised Campaign Settings: One of the difficulties of setting up a Google ads campaign is managing the various settings. You need to set a bidding strategy and budget, set a schedule, choose locations and languages, and decide on dozens of other details. We know how to optimise your campaign settings to better align with your goals.
Frequently Asked Questions
Pay-per-click (PPC) advertising, or search engine marketing, refers to an advertising method where you pay each time a user clicks on one of your ads. Google AdWords is one of the most used platforms for PPC campaigns. Businesses can use AdWords to pay for ads that appear on search engine results pages (SERPs) for Google searches.
When a user searches for something online, Google provides a list of organic results. However, the paid advertisements appear before the organic results.
Along with text ads on search results pages, PPC ads may include video ads on YouTube, product listings, or image banners that appear on websites.
Google AdWords allows businesses to pay for sponsored ads that appear in search results pages. When a user searches for a related keyword, the sponsored ads appear at the top and side of the results page.
You pay a set price each time a user clicks on your ad, which redirects them to a landing page of your choosing. The cost of the click depends on the competition for the keyword. If you target a popular keyword you tend to pay more compared to paid ads for niche categories.
When using Google PPC ads for search engine marketing, you have the freedom to tailor your campaign based on your needs. You can choose to generate more leads or more visitors. You can also target specific geographic regions, set a budget, and decide when to start the campaign.
The first step in setting up a Google AdWords PPC campaign is to set your goal. Google offers several options to suit most marketing goals, including sales, leads, website traffic, app promotion, brand awareness, and product or brand consideration.
After choosing a goal, Google recommends the best campaign type. Available options include search, display, shopping, video, and app campaign. The campaign type determines where your ads will show. Most businesses simply use search campaigns, which allow your ads to appear in search results.
You also need to choose the right keywords, set a budget, and launch your campaign. However, successful search engine marketing also requires you to monitor your results and tweak your campaign as it runs.
PPC advertising offers some advantages over search engine optimisation (SEO). When you use AdWords PPC advertisements, you instantly expose your website to internet users.
With SEO, you may need to wait months before you notice an increase in your website traffic. PPC ads appear as soon as you launch your campaign, eliminating the need to wait.
Along with fast results, search engine marketing (SEM) offers greater flexibility and control over your budget. This allows any business to launch a PPC campaign that suits their finances.
SEO is effective for increasing user engagement and boosting organic traffic, but PPC remains the most efficient solution for quickly generating traffic.
Google AdWords offers four main types of PPC ads:
- Search ads
- Display ads
- Video ads
- Shopping ads
The type of ad that you choose depends on your search engine marketing goals. Most businesses use search ads, which include the text advertisements that appear on search results pages.
Display ads are image ads that appear on websites in the Google Display Network (GDN). Video ads are short advertisements that appear on YouTube. Shopping ads are product listings that appear in search results pages for Google Shopping.
You may also use the “Search Network with Display Select” (SNDS) campaign. The SNDS campaign places text ads in search results pages and websites in the GDN.
The cost of advertisements using Google AdWords depends on your budget. When you set up a campaign, you can decide how much you want to spend each day on your search engine marketing.
For example, if you only want to spend €60 per day, Google will stop displaying your ads after you have spent €60 for the day.
You only pay for each click and there is no minimum budget. The average cost per click can vary from .60 cent to €2.50, which is based on the target keyword that you select for the PPC ad. If you choose a keyword that many people search for, you are likely to pay more per click. By Hiring a PPC Agency Ireland your budget spend will not be wasted and best spent for the correct audience.