We’ve all heard of SEO success stories, but this one is awe-inspiring. With a budget of under 4k with 8 months to work with, we increased website visits from 0 to 41,000 in that time! This was a brand new domain, so everything was from scratch.
Local SEO & Google Maps
Struggling to bring in new customers locally?
Riordan SEO can help you grow your business with our local SEO services. We’ll help you optimise your website and local presence so that more potential customers find their way to your doorstep.
With our help, you can focus on what you do best and leave the marketing to us. We’ll work tirelessly to make sure your business is seen by as many people as possible.
Local SEO Services You Can Count On
Using local search engine optimisation (SEO) is the most effective way for businesses to gain exposure in their local areas. We target specific geographical regions using a combination of search engine optimisation techniques.
When someone in your town searches for a product or service that you offer, your website needs to appear toward the top of the results. People are more likely to trust the businesses that take the top three spots. The goal of our local SEO service in Dublin & Ireland is to increase your position in search results with local intent. We perform detailed research to select the right keywords for your local area and audience. We then optimise your Google My Business (GMB) listing and website to increase your presence.
See What Our Customers Have To Say
SEO Case Studies
In this insightful case study, we will unveil our precise SEO strategy that led to outstanding results, including a 500% increase in search traffic and a 60% boost in transactions. Discover how you can achieve similar outcomes by following our recommendations.
Who Should Use Local Optimisation?
Local search engine optimisation is a great option for any business that wants to attract a local audience. It also helps level the playing field for smaller companies trying to compete in a crowded market. Advantages of using local optimisation services include:
- Increase Web Traffic: One of the most noticeable benefits of SEO is increased web traffic. After we optimise your website and online listings, you should start to receive more online visitors. This is often the first step for getting more customers to visit your physical location.
- Improve Conversions: Increased web traffic does not mean much if you cannot convert visitors into paying customers. With our targeted SEO efforts, we can attract the right types of visitors. By matching keywords to user intent, more of your web traffic should include ready-to-buy customers.
- Gain Foot Traffic: Before visiting a local store, many people now search the Internet to compare options. With our solutions, your business site should appear higher in search results, helping more people discover your products or services.
- Boost Customer Retention: Maintaining a strong online presence helps you retain more customers. People may forget about your products or services over time. If you continue to appear at the top of the search results, you can ensure that more of your customers come back for repeat business.
- Reduce PPC Costs: The cost of pay-per-click (PPC) advertisements depends on the score and relevance of your landing pages. Our search engine optimisation techniques can boost on-page SEO, helping to drive down the cost per click for your PPC ads.
- Get Local Reviews: The people who discover your business through online research are more likely to leave reviews. Potential customers tend to trust the recommendations of other locals. By attracting positive reviews, your business builds credibility with the local audience.
Local SEO Experts
Get Bespoke Proposal!
We offer a free consultation and proposal.
What Does Local SEO Involve?
Local SEO in Dublin and Ireland combine elements of traditional optimisation. However, instead of targeting standard organic search results, we target local searches. This includes search queries for businesses that offer products or services to a local area. Some of the main components of local performing local SEO services in Ireland include:
- Technical Audit of Your Website: Before implementing our SEO techniques, we need to audit your website to detect any errors that may hurt your website score. We look for broken links, keyword problems, missing metadata, and other issues that are easy to overlook. After fixing the problems, we start working on your customised strategy.
- Google My Business (GMB) Listing: Google My Business (GMB) listings provide information that appears in local search results. For optimal results, the information on your GMB listing should match the data on your websites, social media accounts, and other platforms. We help you claim your listing and then optimise it.
- Citations and Link Building: Citations include any online mention of your business name, address, or phone number. After ensuring that those details are correct on your GMB listing and website, we start generating citations on various platforms including online directories and local listing sites.
- On-Page Search Engine Optimisation: Your website may require on-page SEO to improve rankings for local searches. This often involves the strategic use of relevant keywords, proper site structure, and copywriting to add more content to your website.
Reach More Customers Locally With Proven SEO Techniques
Growing your local presence is a good starting point for any business that wants to increase website traffic. It is often easier to target local areas in Ireland compared to national or international regions. Whether you want to gain more local customers or reach a global audience, start with search engine optimisation (SEO).
We offer years of digital marketing experience to help you gain more foot traffic to your local business. Our results-oriented SEO company follows best practices and industry guidelines to deliver better results at competitive prices.
Get in touch to start discussing local SEO for your business.
Why Choose Riordan SEO for Your Audit?
We have years of technical experience based in Cork and Dublin and have worked with clients in virtually every sector in Ireland, allowing us to understand that every business has unique needs. We also understand how Google and other search engines think.
If you want to reach your digital marketing goals, start with a detailed SEO audit service. Our audits prepare your site for success by handling any problems that may keep you from ranking higher. We then compile everything that we find into a detailed website audit report.
Businesses often overlook the importance of proper search engine optimisation. Without this, your other marketing efforts can suffer. Your search rankings, authority, and overall SEO impact everything from conversion rates for your latest marketing campaigns to the cost of advertising.
Use an audit to build a stronger foundation and propel your business to new heights. Request your free SEO audit today!